Cold Brew Caramel Shake
- 1 cup cold brew I DIY it but feel free to use your favorite prepared
- 2/3 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel I used my favorite Amorcito Corazón Goat's Milk Cajeta
- 1 fig optional, for "health"
- Place all ingredients in the Blendjet 2. Cover and mix for about 2 seconds or until well-blended. Top off with the orbiter drinking lid and go.
BlendJet reached out to me to try their newest BlendJet and their new drinking lid and I couldn’t resist. I’m sure I’m supposed to be thinking about smoothies but I reached for my cold brew today, realized we had some ice cream and caramel leftover from my husband’s birthday, and voila!
I have a milkshake maker (and a Vitamix!) but they are so big and make such a large quantity of milkshake I don’t pull them out as much as I should. The BlendJet made one big milkshake that was good to split or keep to yourself. The BlendJet is so fast and easy to clean–you just add water and soap and blend. With the new lid I didn’t even have to dirty a cup, I could just take it with me.